Spring Fling Homebrew competition - Bend OR, April 21. COHO's Annual competition! See particulars here!
The First Annual BBC Pro-AM Homebrew Competition - co-sponsored by COHO. More details to come. Look here!
Hone Your Homebrewing Skills with low-cost classes taught at COCC's off-campus home-brewing facility in Redmond near the airport. Check out the upcoming available classes info here!Bottling And Keg Washing Position
Hiring a part time position, 20-30 hrs per week, with a possibility of upgrading to a full time position as the brewery expands. Candidate should have a firm grasp on brewery sanitation processes and the negative effects of oxygen on the quality of beer.
- Candidate should be mechanically inclined and self-motivated.
- Candidate should obviously have a love of beer.
- Most shifts will start in the afternoon (approximately 3 pm)
- Clean driving record a must.
- Homebrewing experience is acceptable.
- $11/hr plus lots of low fills
- Candidate should see this as an opportunity to get into the industry without experience or education and have a chance to move up in the ranks as we expand. AKA, this is not the most glamorous job but it gets your foot in the door!
Candidates can drop off resumes at Bend Brewing Co. (1019 NW Brooks St. Bend, OR) between 8:30am-7:00pm M-F.
Bend Brewing Co.